Environmental and social impact assessments
Yemen , Shibam - Alhowta
Client: Social Fund for Development.
: World Bank / LWSSA-HGWD.
Project Description: AJ designed and comprehensive infrastructure system for the City of Shibam which included an integrated program of roads and treatment drainage, sewer, water, electricity and telecommunications systems.
- 108 km of gravity wastewater collection
- 13 pumping stations and pumping mains
- 6000 m3/d capacity stabilisation pond wastewater treatment plant; and
- Irrigation reuse system at the site of the treatment plant and at Shibam.
- Design of roads, telecommunication network; water network and electricity network
- Environmental Impact Assessment Study (EIA)
- Studies, Design & Tender Documents
- Infrastructure Works
- Wastewater treatment
- Water, Wastewater and Roads
- Wastewater Pumping Stations