The Arabtech Jardaneh Group is a region leading professional design service provider in architecture, engineering, infrastructure, environmental and health planning consultancy services as well as construction supervision services.
We stand for glocal principles – local in language and culture, global professional standards.
A testament to our global standard principles is our consistent international recognition and ranking as one of the top 225 International Design Firms by renowned ENR Magazine.
Universally renowned for excellence in our fields, 65% of our current work comes from repeat clients. Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality projects by strategically building on existing partnerships with some of the foremost international players.
With over 52 years in business in the MENA region and over 550 architects, engineers and other staff servicing all offices in the region, we inherently enjoy critical local knowledge that ensures projects are tailored to the needs and requirements of the environment or country.
Having offices in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq (Erbil & Baghdad), UAE, Yemen, Oman and Palestine demonstrates our commitment to the principles of truly understanding the local needs and dynamics of our clients. Arabtech Jardaneh's projects have transformed communities in the region and executed projects as far as Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Mauritania, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Brazil.
We have facilitated:
- Over 11,000 beds in hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Over 6,000 keys in hotels and touristic facilities
- Over 600,000 m2 of pharmaceutical plants
- Over 400,000 m2 of other industrial plants
- Over 2,000,000 m2 of public and commercial buildings
- Over 600,000 m2 of schools and educational facilities
- Over 450,000 m2 of residential and housing projects
- Over 250,000 m2 of banks
- Over 7,500 km of roads and highways
- Over 60,000 m2 of bridges
- More than 10 million people served with water and waste facilities