Water & Wastewater
Palestine, West Bank
Client: USAID / Palestine Water Authority.
Project Description: Following on from the success of our project team’s Water Resources Program II we secured the next phase continuing and extending the program’s aim to secure sustainable water supplies to the West Bank communities.
It is worth mentioning that the project was undertaken under the difficult political circumstances of the intifada and the resulting conflicts led to many barriers to progress, safety of our team was of paramount importance.
• Hydrogeological Investigations
• Preliminary and Detailed Designs
• Construction Management
• Institutional capacity building
• Wastewater Treatment Plant
• Wastewater Reuse Scheme
• Design & Implementation of Demonstration Projects.